The Pedal Club was founded in 1941 by a group of cycling journalists and officials, wishing to meet and exchange diverse views. This wish resulted in the creation of a lively member monthly lunch. In 1946 membership was broadened to include those who have rendered service to cycling.
The objects, which still remain, are to meet informally to discuss cycling topics and for prominent public people and others to address The Club. These principles remain and the membership could be described as an active “who's who” from the cycling community.
Monthly meetings are for members only but members may invite guests. A full history of The Pedal Club can be found in the archive section.
PRINCE OF WALES
150-151 Drury Lane, London
0207 836 5183